The Solution To Independent Living
- 55% of Older Adults do not follow, in some way, medication regimen.
- Medication non-adherence accounts for more than 10% of older adult hospital admissions
- Medication non-adherence costs the US healthcare system approximately $290 billion a year or 13% of all spendin
Medication management is a growing and costly problem for seniors and at-risk individuals in the United States. Life Guardian llc's affordable, easy-to-use medication management systems helps seniors, at risk individuals, and persons with chronic illnesses better manage their medications helping to reduce illnesses and hospital visits associated with medication non-adherence.
Our easy-to-use pill dispensers can release pills up to 4 times per day. A client, caregiver, or medical professional can load the medications, set the clock, program the alarm, close and lock the lid. When the time comes to take your next dose, the alarm will sound and the dose will rotate into position. The alarm stops when the dose is taken out.
Life Guardian llc medication dispensers are monitored by our Care Center which means if you or your loved one misses a dose we can follow up and make sure that adherence occurs. On average clients using our medication dispensers are 90% compliant with their doctor's prescription regimen.
- Can release pills up to 4 times a day
- Alarm goes off when dosage is ready.
- Monitored by our Care Center
- Easy to use
CONTACT US TO ORDER BY PHONE & E-MAIL