The Solution To Independent Living
Medical Alert System
- More than one third of adults 65 and older fall each year in the United States.
- Among older adults, falls are the leading cause of injury deaths. They are also the most common cause of nonfatal injuries and hospital admissions for trauma.
- The rates of fall-related deaths among older adults rose significantly over the past decade.
Our medical alert systems are easy-to-use and feature the smallest medical alert help button in the industry. When you need help, simply push your button and one of our friendly Care Center Representatives will answer your call and get you the help that you need.
Is there a stranger at your door?
Do you need to step outside to get the mail in inclement weather?
Our Care Call feature is available to help keep you safe. Simply press your button and one of our Care Center Representatives will listen as you answer the door or call to make sure you got in ok from your trip to the mail box.
Our Care Center Representatives are there for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Strong two-way voice communicator
- Waterproof personal help button
- 600-800 ft. range (depending on environment)
- Auto-self testing with an inactivity timer and wellness checks
- Rechargeable backup battery
- Easy to use.
- Smallest medical alert help button in the industry.
- Friendly, immediate assistance.
- Helps keep you safe.
- Can communicate with MedReady med. dispenser & smoke detectors